My computer BSOD about 9-10 times a day and it's quite annoying.
Here is what I tried:
1. Upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10
2. Ran memtest - RAM had about 30 problems but then I put the ram in another computer and ran the test there-> 0 errors
3. Updated GPU drivers
4. Ran scannow from command prompt ->no problems
I attached the minidump of one of the most common type of BSOD(by ntoskrnl.exe)
Can someone please identify the problem? Im clueless about BSOD. Thank you
Fast solution: No one would like to see ntoskrnl.exe causing BSOD at random times , error 0x0000003b problems while surfing online, especially when you are playing games or enjoying themselves in using computers. How to solve the problem? Most computer users have no idea of how to eliminate ntoskrnl.exe causing BSOD at random times , error 0x0000003b errors. Don't panic! Read the article below, and figure out the best way to troubleshoot ntoskrnl.exe causing BSOD at random times , error 0x0000003b error and speed up your PC.
Using SmartPCFixer to Fix ntoskrnl.exe causing BSOD at random times , error 0x0000003b and Optimize Your Computer:
1. Free Download SmartPCFixer Now!
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Select Your Country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Remove ntoskrnl.exe causing BSOD at random times , error 0x0000003b Problems On Your Own.
Do a System Restore for Your PC:(Windows 7 or Windows Vista)In most cases, ntoskrnl.exe causing BSOD at random times , error 0x0000003b not found error can be resolved by performing a system restore.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Related Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/system-restore
Related: windows Update Error Code 80004005,windows 10 Error 80004005,windows Update Error 0x80004005,error Code 80004005 Windows 10,windows 10 Error 80004005
Read More: ,How to get multiple win10's for multiple computers?,do I need INTERNET to Activate windows 10,Bluescreens all the time - help would be greatly appreciated!,Recurrent BSOD crashes while watching youtube!,BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER error