My computer keeps shutting down and then when i log back in I get "the system has recovered from a serious error" ERROR_INVALID_SCROLLBAR_RANGE problem. It's really a big challenge for me to solve ERROR_INVALID_SCROLLBAR_RANGE problem. Doe SmartPCFixer really work? Can you offer me an effective way to remove my PC error?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Troubleshoot ERROR_INVALID_SCROLLBAR_RANGE error with the help of SmartPCFixer.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch the tool, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to get rid of ERROR_INVALID_SCROLLBAR_RANGE problem.
Method Two: To repair ERROR_INVALID_SCROLLBAR_RANGE issue safely and fast, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Is your PC healthy?Computers runs best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can cause serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a distinguished PC optimizer, SmartPCFixer is definitely an expert for people to resolve ERROR_INVALID_SCROLLBAR_RANGE issues. Besides of troubleshooting ERROR_INVALID_SCROLLBAR_RANGE errors, this utility also maintains rather powerful function for its customers.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This application
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Rc45.dll,REMEMCOM.DLL,v4,0,30319,0x8020000e,ERROR_EVT_CONFIGURATION_ERROR,"windowsupdate_80200013 or windowsupdate_dt000" (1),ERROR_SERVICE_DEPENDENCY_FAIL