Like a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 8.1, but i don't really like the results, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up ERROR_SYSTEM_PROCESS_TERMINATED problem and the just a Blue screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to get rid of ERROR_SYSTEM_PROCESS_TERMINATED?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Launch SmartPCFixer to solve ERROR_SYSTEM_PROCESS_TERMINATED problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch the software, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to troubleshoot ERROR_SYSTEM_PROCESS_TERMINATED problem.
Method Two: To repair ERROR_SYSTEM_PROCESS_TERMINATED issue immediately, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Is your PC healthy?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to terrible problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a known computer booster, SmartPCFixer is definitely a good option for users to troubleshoot ERROR_SYSTEM_PROCESS_TERMINATED problems. Besides of solving ERROR_SYSTEM_PROCESS_TERMINATED errors, this software also maintains rather powerful function for its customers.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This utility
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Read More:,Can T Update Windows,Seagate Dashboard Error 1068,Windows Update 0x80242017,Error Code 0x80248011,Windows Vista Buffer Overrun Detected