RC87N100.dll problem is regarded as a critical system issue and cannot be resolved completely by simply reinstalling any application. It is associated with RC87N100.dll file which serves as a critical part of Windows operating system. Any modification on the crucial file can probably bring about terrible problems to the system, containing of lock-ups, slow PC performance, system freezes, blue screen, shutdown or startup problems, and installation errors.
What is RC87N100.dll?Dynamic-link library (also written unhyphenated), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL , OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers). RC87N100.dll problems might occur when your RC87N100.dll is corrupted, damaged or missing from your windows system.
You may encounter RC87N100.dll error messages something like as follows:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\RC87N100.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\RC87N100.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: RC87N100.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file RC87N100.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because RC87N100.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\RC87N100.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "RC87N100.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because RC87N100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module RC87N100.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that RC87N100.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
Besides, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of RC87N100.dll missing error. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
Step by step to remove RC87N100.dll error:
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Automatic RC87N100.dll Issues Removal Suggestion:
Step 1 In first step you need to install the application and click on Scan option.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing RC87N100.dll in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register RC87N100.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Restart Your PC, Error Removed!Q2msg.dll,QBCtrCustContact.dll,Qcinscht.dll,QV11SmartTags.dll,RnrZHB.dll
Read More:,my outlook is not working,outlook error code 0x800ccc0e,outlook error 0x80070005,outlook error 0x80040600,outlook error code 0x80040154