Dll Name: resSchdlrSp.dll
File Description: Schdlr32
Version: 4, 0, 21, 0
OS: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista
Company: NewTech InfoSystems, Inc.
You might see the following resSchdlrSp.dll error message:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\resSchdlrSp.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\resSchdlrSp.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: resSchdlrSp.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file resSchdlrSp.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because resSchdlrSp.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\resSchdlrSp.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "resSchdlrSp.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because resSchdlrSp.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module resSchdlrSp.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that resSchdlrSp.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
Why should you avoid being infected by resSchdlrSp.dll missing errors?Generally speaking, Dynamic-link library (also written unhyphenated), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL, OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers). The file formats for DLLs are the same as for Windows EXE files – that is, Portable Executable (PE) for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows, and New Executable (NE) for 16-bit Windows. As with EXEs, DLLs can contain code, data, and resources, in any combination.(quote from wikipedia.org) When people receive missing resSchdlrSp.dll error, your PC may start running sluggishly and abnormally and even worse, you might be unable to work with many of the application installed on Windows. Therefore, it's important to repair resSchdlrSp.dll not found error in the shortest time.
Automatic resSchdlrSp.dll Issues Removal Advice:
Step 1 In first step you need to install the application and click on Scan option.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing resSchdlrSp.dll in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register resSchdlrSp.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Restart Your PC, Error Removed!
I am receiving a Fatal Error (KERNEL32.dll) when I try to launch Skype. I wonder if it is possible to fix this dll missing error completely and SmartPCFixer makes it possible. With easy steps, this error is resolved successfully!
My PC is running windows 7 64bit but sometimes it says "resSchdlrSp.dll is missing from your computer." I searched the internet and downloaded SmartPCFixer. It has dll download function which is convenience for me. It's absolutely a good tool to register dll files.
Recently, my PC encountered BSOD error. SmartPCFixer helped me fix my computer with simple steps. Thanks!
--Barabara, Los Angeles
Is SmartPCFixer really Safe?
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Read More:,watchdog.sys bsod,bsod virus,0x0000007f bsod,bsod c00021a,bsod driver irql not less or equal