What is RICSRV32.DLL
Dll Name: RICSRV32.DLL
File Description: RICOH RICSRV32 API DLL
Version: 1, 0, 0, 0
Supported OS: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista
Company: RICOH CO.,Ltd.
You may encounter RICSRV32.DLL error messages something like as follows:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\RICSRV32.DLL. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\RICSRV32.DLL"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: RICSRV32.DLL. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file RICSRV32.DLL is missing."
- "Windows could not start because RICSRV32.DLL file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\RICSRV32.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "RICSRV32.DLL Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because RICSRV32.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module RICSRV32.DLL was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that RICSRV32.DLL is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
Why should you avoid being infected by RICSRV32.DLL missing errors?Generally speaking, Dynamic-link library (also written unhyphenated), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL, OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers). The file formats for DLLs are the same as for Windows EXE files – that is, Portable Executable (PE) for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows, and New Executable (NE) for 16-bit Windows. As with EXEs, DLLs can contain code, data, and resources, in any combination.(quote from wikipedia.org) When people receive missing RICSRV32.DLL error, your PC may start running sluggishly and abnormally and even worse, you might be unable to work with many of the application installed on Windows. Therefore, it's vital to fix RICSRV32.DLL not found error in the shortest time.
Automatic RICSRV32.DLL Error Removal Advice:
Step 1 At first, you need to download SmartPCFixer from Official Website and Scan your whole computer.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing RICSRV32.DLL in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register RICSRV32.DLL Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Reboot Your Computer, Error Removed!
I am receiving a Fatal Error (KERNEL32.dll) when I try to launch Skype. I wonder if it is possible to fix this dll missing error completely and SmartPCFixer makes it possible. With easy steps, this error is resolved successfully!
My PC is running windows 7 64bit but sometimes it pops up "RICSRV32.DLL is missing from your computer." I searched the internet and found SmartPCFixer. It has dll download function which is convenience for me. It's definitely an amazing software to remove dll files.
Lately, my PC encountered crashes. SmartPCFixer helped me fix my computer with simple steps. Thanks!
Things You Need to Know:
SmartPCFixer is designed to scan, diagnose and repair your operating system. Using it results in better optimization, manages startup and desktop, assists you with maintaining browser objects, internet options, system service, and repairs file extensions. With this arsenal of powerful, sophisticated utilities your system is tuned to run at its optimal state. Included are Easy Repair Wizard, Error Utilities, File Association fixer, Register ActiveX, Shortcuts Fixer, Winsock2 Repair toolkit, Dll Fixer and more.
Read More:,microsoft windows 7 updates,windows update error 8007005,repair windows errors,microsoft windows 7 repair,windows update error fffffffe