If you have a computer, you will never avoid to update your windows systems from time to time. However, windows update error could occur at the same time. Don't panic! Read the article carefully, I would like to share some suggestions for troubleshooting update errors. Let's take free driver update error as an example.
Main Causes of free driver update error Problem:
- Failed to install the latest windows update.
- System files are corrupted or damaged.
- Windows Update application's inability to access specific user data.
- Virus infection or Trojan attacks your PC.
1. Try to install the update again. The whole update procedure can be quite easy as long as you read this instructions carefully.
a. Click Start Button, and choose Control Panel. Click on All Programs and then click on Windows Update.
b. Click Check for Updates to examine the potential risk for your PC.
c. After the above step, if you still cannot fix free driver update error, you had better install windows installer again.
2. Perform a system restore for your computer.
a. Click Start, type system restore in the searching box. Run System restore as administrator.
b. Then do as the restore instructions step by step.
Here offers a video instructions of how to restore your system to its original date.
Remove free driver update error Error with Ease
If the manual method doesn't work, you can also try the automatic steps below. At present, there are so many software for you to choose. I would like to recommend you an amazing update tool: SmartPCFixer. This is absolutely an easy-to-use tool for computer users to repair free driver update error problems.
Step 1: Please click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
Step 2: Launch the software and click System Tools.
Step 3: Choose Windows Update, then SmartPCFixer will help you troubleshoot all free driver update error automatically.