RC48E140.DLL issue is regarded as a critical system problem and cannot be fixed completely by simply reinstalling any program. It is associated with RC48E140.DLL file which serves as a critical part of Windows operating system. Any modification on the crucial file can possibly cause horrible problems to the system, including unexpected Blue Screen of Death pops- up, driver update failure, computer sound quality deteriorates, problematic driver removal failure, inexplicable loss of system performance and undesirable accumulation of complicated system errors.
What is RC48E140.DLL?Dynamic-link library (also written unhyphenated), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL , OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers). RC48E140.DLL problems might occur when your RC48E140.DLL is corrupted, damaged or missing from your windows system.
Common RC48E140.DLL Problems You May Encounter:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\RC48E140.DLL. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\RC48E140.DLL"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: RC48E140.DLL. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file RC48E140.DLL is missing."
- "Windows could not start because RC48E140.DLL file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\RC48E140.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "RC48E140.DLL Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because RC48E140.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module RC48E140.DLL was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that RC48E140.DLL is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
At whiles, RC48E140.DLL error can be caused by the installation of a program. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Please do as the following instructions:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Automatic RC48E140.DLL not Found Error Removal Advice:
Step 1 At first, you need to download SmartPCFixer from Official Website and Scan your whole computer.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing RC48E140.DLL in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register RC48E140.DLL Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Restart Your PC, Error Removed!Qa3dload.dll,QBDIEInterfaces.dll,QEHvP.dll,RaAPAPI.dll,RmUCREdt.dll
Read More:,low disk space,processes safe end windows task manager,runtime error r6034 microsoft visual c++,svchost,r6034 runtime error