qelefi_a.dll error is defined as a critical system problem and cannot be resolved completely by simply reinstalling any application. It is associated with qelefi_a.dll file which serves as a serious part of Windows operating system. Any modification on the crucial file can probably lead to horrible problems to the system, including lock-ups, slow PC performance, system freezes, blue screen, shutdown or startup problems, and installation errors.
What is qelefi_a.dll?Dynamic-link library (also written unhyphenated), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL , OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers). qelefi_a.dll error messages might appear while using or installing certain programs, when Windows starts or shuts down, or maybe even during a Windows installation.
Possible qelefi_a.dll error messages
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\qelefi_a.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\qelefi_a.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: qelefi_a.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file qelefi_a.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because qelefi_a.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\qelefi_a.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "qelefi_a.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because qelefi_a.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module qelefi_a.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that qelefi_a.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
At whiles, qelefi_a.dll might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Please do as the following instructions:
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Automatic qelefi_a.dll Error Removal Solution:
Step 1 In first step you need to install the application and Scan your whole computer.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing qelefi_a.dll in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register qelefi_a.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Restart Your Computer, Error Removed!http://speedupwindows.org/Dll_Download/
Read More:,The Exception Unknown Software Exception,System32,Status Msi,Error Repair Tool,Dll Files Missing