Question: I just installed a software for many times, however, I always received the following error message "This application has failed to start because QBAddInBacnetWizard.dll was not found." I've tried to download the QBAddInBacnetWizard.dll file by myself. Nothing happened. I don't know if I have done the right thing. Anyone can help me? Thank you so much!
Answer: Hello, the answer is definitely yes. It is possible to fix QBAddInBacnetWizard.dll if you have tried the below method.
Common QBAddInBacnetWizard.dll Problems You May Encounter:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\QBAddInBacnetWizard.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\QBAddInBacnetWizard.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: QBAddInBacnetWizard.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file QBAddInBacnetWizard.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because QBAddInBacnetWizard.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\QBAddInBacnetWizard.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "QBAddInBacnetWizard.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because QBAddInBacnetWizard.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module QBAddInBacnetWizard.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that QBAddInBacnetWizard.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
At whiles, QBAddInBacnetWizard.dll might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
Step by step to remove QBAddInBacnetWizard.dll error:
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Read More:,Win 32 Error,CommonError,0x800c0133,Error 107,0x0000007e