What is QBPOSDepts.dll?Dynamic-link library (also written unhyphenated), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL , OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers). Usually, people will come across QBPOSDepts.dll error when windows boots up or shuts down abnormally, installing a software in a wrong way, or even installing windows system by mistake.
Common QBPOSDepts.dll Problems You May Encounter:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\QBPOSDepts.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\QBPOSDepts.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: QBPOSDepts.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file QBPOSDepts.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because QBPOSDepts.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\QBPOSDepts.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "QBPOSDepts.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because QBPOSDepts.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module QBPOSDepts.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that QBPOSDepts.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
At whiles, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of QBPOSDepts.dll missing error. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, QBPOSDepts.dll problem will be resolved easily.
Please do the following steps to perform a clean boot:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Automatic QBPOSDepts.dll Problems Removal Solution:
Step 1 In first step you need to install the application and click on Scan option.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing QBPOSDepts.dll in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register QBPOSDepts.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Reboot Your PC, Error Removed!Radmod.dll,Rasgprxy.dll,Reportsourcebridge_res_nl.dll,Rn5d4315.dll,Rptuserlist.vb.dll
Read More:,windows xp updates,windows 7 update reparieren,einsprungpunkt nicht gefunden,skriptfehler beheben,ccsvchst exe norton