In fact, In this article, we would like to share two good solution to instruct you how to fix Error 39 error.
Solution One: Solve Error 39 Problems By Yourself.
Solution Two: Remove Error 39 Error Automatically.
Solution One: How to Remove Error 39 Issues By Yourself?
To troubleshoot Error 39 error in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Troubleshoot Error 39 Error Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to troubleshoot Error 39 error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove Error 39 error completely.
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Msvcr90.dll is missing
Read More:,windows security center,windows live mail fehlernummer 0x800ccc0d,fehler 797,erreur de script internet explorer,fehlercode 0x80070017