About a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 8.1, but i don't really like the results, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up ERROR_IS_JOIN_PATH issue and the just a black screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to fix ERROR_IS_JOIN_PATH?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Troubleshoot ERROR_IS_JOIN_PATH error with the help of SmartPCFixer.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Double-click the tool, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to fix ERROR_IS_JOIN_PATH problem.
Method Two: To remove ERROR_IS_JOIN_PATH issue in time, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
ERROR_IS_JOIN_PATH error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If ERROR_IS_JOIN_PATH error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of ERROR_IS_JOIN_PATH error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove ERROR_IS_JOIN_PATH error in time.
Read More:,favorites toolbar missing,hard drive full,install msvcr100 dll windows,chkdsk,java update