-Robena, ITBefore figuring out how to fix Task Manager Disabled error, perform a complete scan for your computer is highly recommended!
Step 1 : Free Download Advanced System Optimizer (Supported win8, win7, windows vista, winXP).
Step 2 : Click “Quick Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
Step 3 : Click “Fix All” to troubleshoot annoying windows problems.
What is Task Manager Disabled?Task Manager Disabled issues can occur after frequent use of your computer. And it's easy to find that your current application will be slower and response times lag as well. Besides, If you run several program at the same time, your PC will encounter sudden crash and unexpected freezes. The main reason for Task Manager Disabled problems are startup clutter, registry errors, RAM decline, fragmented files, unnecessary or redundant program installations, etc.
How to Resolve Task Manager Disabled problems?Sometimes, if you encounter Task Manager Disabled missing error, you can perform a sfc for your computer. SFC utility will remove most dll problems. SFC is a utility in Windows that can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Still Would like to resolve how to Smartpcfixer? SmartPCFixer is a good choice.
Read More:,serverfehler 0x800ccc90,erreur 0x80070005,windows fehlermeldungen,skriptfehler beheben,net framework 4.5